Click here for Exhibitor & Sponsor Registration
Reserve your booth space today!
Booth Space is limited.
The 2017 ARMA Houston Conference will be history making, and promises to be one of our Biggest and Best Information Management Conferences Ever! With an anticipated attendance of over 250 Records and Information Management, IT, Legal, Energy, Medical, and other industry professionals and leaders roaming the Exhibit floor, the opportunity to expand your company's exposure and share your expertise, products, technology solutions, and/or services has never been better. To maximize your investment, please consider becoming a Sponsor.
STANDARD BOOTH EQUIPMENT:
- Each 8’ x 10’ booth space will be set up with 8’x 3’ back wall drape
- Each standard booth setup includes the following:
- Company identification sign for back wall drape
- 1 Skirted table 30” x 66”
- 2 Chairs
- Carpeting – the Exhibit Hall at Norris Conference Center is fully carpeted
- Electrical – 1 duplex electrical outlet is available upon request at a cost of $25 (Note: 240 volt cannot be provided); the cost is $25 for 1 or 2 booths spaces
ADDITIONAL LUNCH TICKETS:
- One lunch ticket is included for each booth space purchased. Please order additional lunch tickets, if needed. On the exhibitor and sponsor registration page, please select the additional ticket titled, "Additional Conference Luncheon".
FREE WIRELESS INTERNET SERVICE:
- Wireless Internet service is available to all vendors. Hard-wired internet access is available for $75 per drop (when registering please order, if needed).
ADDITIONAL FURNISHINGS AND ACCESSORIES:
EXHIBITOR DOOR PRIZES AND DRAWINGS:
Exhibitors may conduct drawings for door prizes or other promotional giveaways, subject to the following guidelines:
- To ensure fairness, awards should be limited to conference attendees
- Drawings should not require that contestants be present to win
- Announcements of drawing results may be made only during the morning and afternoon breaks on Tuesday, or Wednesday
- D'Anderia Dunham, Exhibits Committee Manager, will maintain a schedule of drawings and announcements. Exhibitor announcements will be limited to 3 minutes
- The Exhibits Committee Manager, D’Anderia Dunham must approve any use of the Public Address/sound system in the Exhibit Area
EXHIBIT HALL SCHEDULE:
- Exhibitor Move-In: Monday, April 24, 2017; 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Exhibitor Hours: Tuesday, April 25, 2017; 8:00 AM – 5:15 PM
Wednesday, April 26, 2017; 8:00 AM – 1:45 PM
- Exhibitor Move-Out: Wednesday, April 26, 2017; 2:00 PM – 5:00 PM
TERMS & CONDITIONS - Please read the Terms & Conditions - Click Here
- Exhibitors are required to acknowledge the Terms & Conditions by entering name in a text box when registering
Click here for Sponsorship Opportunities