/resource/resmgr/conference_2017/2017_REG_ARMA_Houston_Confer.xlsHome Call for Speakers Hotel Info Registration Schedule Exhibitors Sponsors Volunteers/Speakers
Click Here to Register
Conference registration includes the monthly chapter meeting.
|Sessions will qualify for ICRM credits
- RIM Basics & Advanced
- Business / Audit
- Data Science
- Information Technology
- Management Skills
- Vendor Spotlight
Early Bird Registration - Register by March 31, 2017!
- Full Conference & Exhibit Show: Member: $375 Non-member: $425 Student: $150
- One Day Conference & Exhibit Show – Member: $200 Non-Member: $250 Student: $75
- Full Conference & Trade Show Group Rate: $375
- Full Conference & Trade Show – Member: $425 Non-member: $500 Student: $175
- One Day Conference & Trade Show – Member: $250 Non-member: $300 Student: $100
- Full Conference & Trade Show Group Rate: $425
Non-member Full Conference Package: $600
- Includes Full Conference plus a one-year membership to ARMA International and Houston Chapter.
Lunch & Exhibit Show Only
Does not include educational sessions
- One Day Lunch & Exhibit Show (April 25th or April 26th): $30
- Two Days Lunch & Exhibit Show (April 25th and April 26th): $60
- Exhibit Show and Vendor Spotlight Sessions Only: FREE
Payment can be made via American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. We no longer accept PayPal. Checks or money orders are also acceptable. Credit Card payments will NOT be accepted at the door. Payment must be received by April 15, 2017. NO EXCEPTIONS. When mailing in payments, please include invoice number on check or money order.
There is a $50.00 service charge on ALL cancellations after April 8, 2017. Transfer of registration is allowed. There are no refunds for "no-shows" and no refunds after April 8, 2017. Written notice of cancellation must be sent to Kanada Hardy, email@example.com
Session handouts will be available soon to download from the "Session Summaries" webpage. A limited number of hard copies will be available.
If you have any physical disabilities that require special assistance, please email Kanada Hardy, firstname.lastname@example.org, so that accommodations can be made.
If you have any special dietary needs, please email Kanada Hardy, email@example.com, as soon as possible.
Register by Mail:
Please use the Registration Worksheet to calculate your fees based on the events you plan to attend. If prompted for a password please use ARMA2017. Please send a copy of your Registration Worksheet along with payment. Checks or money orders should be made payable to ARMA Houston Chapter and sent to:
ARMA Houston - Conference Registration
P.O. Box 1391
Houston, TX 77251-1391
Click Here to Register
All Attendees are Invited to the Vendor Reception
Tuesday Evening(April 25th)!