ARMA Houston Chapter is always striving to add more value to your membership by
increasing your professional development and records and information management
education. The Chapter Library has a
number of resources available to assist with your CRM certification, business
processes and policies, and also current publications for leisure readers. For a list of available resources, please Click Here.
Membership must be in good standing with ARMA
International and Houston Chapter.
- To request a publication, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with requester’s full name, mailing address, email
address, phone number, publication title and author.
- Requester is responsible for retrieving and
returning resources, along with any associated cost.
- All items have a check out time of 30 days, with
an option to renew for an additional 30 days, but an email to email@example.com must be received prior to the expiration for the renewal to
- All books should be returned within the 30 days,
or extended time to ensure the availability of library resources for all members.
Books should be returned in the same
condition as you received them.
- Fines could be applied for lost or damaged Items.
Requester who has lost or damaged
library material will be invoiced for the full value of each damaged or
- All Copyright Laws and Regulations apply to the Houston ARMA Chapter
Are you cleaning out your
Don’t know what to do with your unused resources??
Donations of used or new resources are
welcome, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations to ARMA Houston are NOT tax